Skip to main content

My Website about Multisport


In the context of Multisport, I will design and produce a website, for School Students and Class mates, to be used to communicate information about events and training activities.

Could you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like. The kind of feedback I would like, Is feedback on the information , the images , the videos, the headings, the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read


Thank you very much.

Comments

  1. Hey Mele,
    I like your post about Multi-sport. I like the colours you used for your website. Your pictures on your website looks so colourful. Would you make another website about something else soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health.