Skip to main content

My website about Music



In the context of of music i will design and produce a website,for all the people that like or want to know about music.

please give me some feedback about my website. The kind of feedback I want is about the stuff I can improve on and the stuff you like so I can make more.

Comments

  1. Hey Kruiz, I like the way that you add different meaning about your music. I really like how you add more senses and different saying.

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health. 

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.