When I watched the george floyd video I felt angry because the cop had his knee on his neck.George Floyd said to the officer he can't breath but the officer still had his knee on his neck.
R.I.P GEORGE FLOYD
In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.
For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health.
Comments
Post a Comment