Skip to main content

Long Weekend

On Friday I watched the rugby league and watched movies.Saturday I helped my dad with the shopping and I cleaned my room and vacuum the house I watched movies.Sunday I watched the blues and chiefs game. I helped my dad with the BBQ and I took the out rubbish.Monday I played games on the ps3 I played UFC undisputed 3.Then I came to school for my parent interview I had a good report.After the interview we went home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health.