Skip to main content

Weekend

 On Friday I joined the video call with Byron, Andrew, Spencer, Stanley.Saturday I went to Sylvia park to buy my my headphones after that we went to mangere to buy some lab chops after that we went home.Then I watched the north vs south game after the game I watched movies on TV after that I went to sleep.Sunday for fathers we had lu sipi then I watched the eels and warriors game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health. 

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.