Skip to main content

Weekend

 On Friday I watched the sea eagles and bulldogs game.After that I watched movies on TV then I went to sleep.Saturday I watched tiktok on my netbook then I watched movies on TV then I felt asleep on the couch.Sunday I was listening to songs on my netbook went shopping with my dad and sister and I help my mum with the washing.I watched the warriors and sharks game and I watched the southland vs hawkes bay game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health. 

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.