Skip to main content

Long Weekend

On Friday I watched the mitre 10 cup game.Saturday watched movies on TV after that went to sleep. Sunday my family and I went to Maraetai beach had a big feed went for a swim stayed there unit night time then went back home watched the nrl final game.Monday went mission bay with my family and my cousins ate there went for a swim stayed there unit 7:00 then we went home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My website about Family

In the context of family, I will design and produce a website for myself and family,to be used to communicate information about events and family activities. Can you please give me some feedback on what my website looks like.The kind of feedback I would like is feedback on information,the images,the videos,the headings,the colour schemes, and whether the information is easy to read. Thank you very much.

Well being - Hauora

For the past few weeks in Health we've been learning about the Hauora such as, Taha wairua ( Spirtual ), Taha tinana ( Physical ), Taha hinegaro ( Mental emotional ) & Taha whanau ( Social ). These four dimention are part of my hauora , hauora is whare tapa wha which is about your health.